Spiga

Pinhole Glasses – A satisfied choice for ease of headaches

Pinhole Glasses – A satisfied choice for ease of headaches

By: Nicole

The shortest time I spend in front of my computer is 8 hours. That’s on a good day. On bad days when I lack the inspiration and motivation to write, I spend almost the whole day on the PC, stopping only for bathroom breaks. I’ve been wearing eyeglasses since I was 7 so with constant exposure to the computer, my near-sightedness and astigmatism got so bad that I started developing what some people call the Computer Vision Syndrome. If you have been a writer for online newspapers in about as much time as I have, I think it’s inevitable to develop it too.

Accomplishing work was starting to be tougher than usual since headaches got a lot more frequent. I searched online for possible stress relievers thinking that it’s just the stress and fatigue acting up when I came across pinhole glasses. Being the inquisitive person that I am, I searched around the net about pinhole glasses and how they work.

The image “http://www.newventure.nl/resources/alumni/images/news/12_35.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The promise seemed solid so I was willing to try it out. I bought my first pair of pinhole glasses online. Since I’ve been wearing prescription glasses practically all my life, this was a completely new thing for me. I figured it was a good change since I read that prescription lenses actually worsen your vision.

Wearing it was awkward at first but once I got used to it, the relief it gave me was amazing. I’ve never really understood the whole logic behind pinhole eyeglasses until I tried it out for myself. I’ve been using my pair for about a year now and I’d be crazy to not feel the improvement. Work flows easier and the headaches stopped. It’s funny because even my parents were happy about it. They have been worried about my eyesight for a long time and have kept a close watch as it worsened but when I visited them one time they were surprised that I didn’t need my prescription lenses anymore to watch a movie on TV.

Buying pinhole glasses is one of the best decisions I made. It didn’t just help me ease the strain on my eyes but it also improved my eyesight overall. I’m now recommending it to my friends who are likewise having a hard time with their eyesight. I’m glad that pinhole eyeglasses are getting more and more popular now because a lot of people would greatly benefit from it. It did wonders for me!

More here - > http://www.pinhole-glasses.com/

43 comments:

糟糕啦

February 23, 2010 at 6:24 AM

Circumstances are the rulers of the weak, instrument of the wise..........................

婉婷婉婷

April 5, 2010 at 9:23 PM

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

佩昭彥怡

April 15, 2010 at 7:39 PM

能付出愛心就是福;能消除煩惱就是慧。......................................................

嘉容嘉容

April 29, 2010 at 7:15 PM

hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

茂慧

May 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM

舊書不厭百回讀,熟讀深思子自知。..................................................

劉KarolR_Sundquis

May 18, 2010 at 9:16 PM

無一事而不學,無一時而不學,無一處而不學。.............................................

韋于倫成

May 28, 2010 at 5:28 AM

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。........................

祐誠

June 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM

天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。........................................

熙辰

June 7, 2010 at 12:30 AM

謝謝分享好文章.........................

佩GailBohanan1蓉

June 10, 2010 at 10:39 AM

It is never too late to learn. ............................................................

burtong

June 14, 2010 at 1:31 AM

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。...............................................................

國昆國昆

June 17, 2010 at 8:16 PM

It is no use crying over spilt milk..................................................................

楊俊美

June 21, 2010 at 9:12 PM

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!! .................................................................

江婷

June 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德.................................................................                           

靜怡

June 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。.................................................................

信豪信豪

June 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Pen and ink is wits plough.................................................................

文郭ss華賴ss添卉顏俊s任

July 7, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Hello~安安唷~很高興見到你哦!!............................................................

葉瑞

July 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Thank you very much for such useful informaion ● 3●..................................................................

雅芳

July 12, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Poverty is stranger to industry.............................................................

育隆

July 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM

累了嗎?來杯咖啡休息一下吧!............................................................

懿綺懿綺

July 16, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose...................................................................

陳佑發

July 19, 2010 at 12:57 AM

感謝分享~希望有更多的好文章分享給大家............................................................

明儒

July 19, 2010 at 12:57 AM

let us be happey everyday!!............................................................

楊儀卉

July 24, 2010 at 6:24 AM

感謝分享,將本身的錯誤想法改正了!............................................................

曹彥均曹彥均

July 27, 2010 at 1:52 AM

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

建張青建張青

July 30, 2010 at 1:25 AM

從來愛都不知它的深度,非得等到別離的時候..................................................................

凱許倫

August 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................

凱v胡倫

August 2, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Pay somebody back in his own coin...................................................................

思張張亦

August 5, 2010 at 4:19 AM

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

偉曹琬

August 7, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Make yourself necessary to someone..................................................................

偉曹琬

August 10, 2010 at 4:36 PM

路過留言支持~~~..................................................

佳幸雨幸雨幸雨俐

August 13, 2010 at 12:15 AM

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊

August 15, 2010 at 12:34 AM

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊

August 17, 2010 at 5:20 AM

這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!...............................................................

孫邦柔

August 19, 2010 at 4:37 PM

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。..................................................... ............

应瑞生

August 22, 2010 at 2:16 AM

It is never too late to learn.......................................................................

ton kor

August 27, 2012 at 1:39 AM

After doing a bodybuilding show I was ready to regain my size and strength. I also needed to increase my bench fast. The Critical Bench Program was the answer. I was really impressed with the program. It felt like I was getting stronger every week. And not just my bench but my whole body. This program is a must for anyone looking to put on size and strength. Thanks Critical Bench.
Visit:http://buildmuscle-fast.blogspot.com